Front End Developer
Number of Positions :
- Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates.
- Creating responsive website designs.
- Building websites with WordPress, extending and developing plugins and themes.
- Working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks to create images optimized for the web.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN.
- Working under tight deadlines.
- Handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of professional Experience.
- BS degree (CS) or any in a relevant Field.
- An expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with media queries.
- A knowledge of CSS platforms such as Twitter’s Bootstrap.
- An ability to multi-task on multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized.
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly.
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX (preferred).
- Experience with WordPress, BigCommerce, Magento, and Shopify (preferred).