1) Assist with document preparation, including letters, leases, proposals and legal agreements
2) Create corresponding files and follow the existing document tracking process.
3) Maintains CEO's schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences etc.
4) Handle confidential documents and email correspondence with discretion and timeliness
5) Help organize in-office events and meetings
6) Work as Assistant Cum Project Manager
· Graduate with at least 2 years of experience working as Assistant /Executive Secretary.
· Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Must be a team player & possess project management skill.
· Pleasant Personality.